Tahoe Rim Trail 50K / 50M / 100M
Upgrade / Downgrade Policy
- Runners registered for the Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs may upgrade or down grade their event distance under the following conditions:
- All upgrades/downgrades must be submitted to Angela Sullivan, Registration Director at firstname.lastname@example.org [phone: (775) 720-1265] by no later than June 14th, 2013. Any exceptions will be the decision of the Race Director. In the absence of the Race Director the decision will may be made by the Assistant Race Director.
- There will be no change of distance during the race (i.e., an individual registered to run the 50M course MAY NOT downgrade to the 50K course once the event has started. Any runners who do not complete the entire distance for which they are registered will be disqualified and listed as DNF (Did Not Finish).
- Runners may request an upgrade to a longer distance prior to the request deadline but the upgrade will not be considered complete until the difference in registration fees is received by race management officials AND all required documentation is received. Additional fees and required forms should be mailed to: Tahoe Rim Trail Endurance Runs, 4747 Lango Drive, Carson City, NV 89706
- Runners upgrading from the 50K to the 50M event will be required to submit the additional payment of $25 ($125 - $100 = $25)
- Runners upgrading from the 50K to the 100M event will be required to submit the additional payment of $140 ($240- $100 = $140) and proof they meet the event’s Qualification Standards and Volunteer Requirements.
- Runners upgrading from the 50M to the 100M event will be required to submit the additional payment of $115 ($240 - $125 = $115) and proof they meet the event’s Qualification Standards and Volunteer Requirements.
- Runners may request a downgrade in distance but no refund of funds will be issued.
- If runners registered for the 100-mile event have not submitted proof of completion of their Volunteer Requirements by June 16, 2013 then they will automatically be downgraded to the 50 mile event. NO REFUNDS!